27 stycznia 2014

"Show me that you don't want realism!"

EN

5 years from the first publication on the blog will pass soon
It makes me very happy to see there's so many of you, readers! 
I didn't expect that aesthetically pleasing pictures found by me would get so much attention. 
I would love to meet at least some of you who visits this place. 
Therefore, "Show me that youdon't want realism!". 
Please, take a photo of yourself or your friends with the name of the blog "I don't want realism. I want magic!" and send it at idwriwm@gmail.com

On the 7th of February I will publish all the pictures on the blog!

*
PL

Niedługo mija już 5 lat od pierwszej publikacji na blogu. 
Zagląda Was tutaj bardzo dużo,co mnie ogromnie cieszy! 
Nie spodziewałam się ze znalezione przeze mnie zdjęcia, które wizualnie cieszą me oko, znajdą akceptacje.. 
Chciałabym zobaczyć choć część z Was tu zaglądających. 
Dlatego "Show me that you don't want realism!" 
Zrób sobie lub znajomym zdjęcie z hasłem bloga " I don't want realism. I want magic!" 
i prześlij na idwriwm@gmail.com .

7 lutego opublikuje wszystkie zdjęcia na blogu!

kat


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails